Sunita’s Barbados presents our line of Dip/Acrylic Powders. Perfectly pigmented, finely milled in a gorgeous array of colours. They can be used with our gel based dip nail enhancement or as standard acrylic for sculptures, refills, 3D art and more! Did we mention they can be mixed together to create your own unique colours?! Go ahead try it, you won’t be disappointed.
How To Use For Dip Nail Service:
1. Buff and prep natural nail.
2. Apply 1 thin coat of gel base coat and cure for 60 seconds in led lamp.
3. Apply 1 thin coat of gel base, do not cure. Dip slowly into dip powder and tap off excess. Cure for 60 seconds in led lamp.
4. Brush off excess powder and repeat step 3.
5. Apply 1 coat of gel base or top coat and cure for 60 seconds in led lamp. Shape free edge and buff surface of nail as necessary.
6. Apply top coat and cure for 60 seconds in led lamp.
Check out our FAQ page for more info.
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor or device has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. You are welcomed to schedule a viewing of the products before online purchase at our local headquarters. Please contact us at email@example.com to do so.